Voyager Fleet Insight (VFI)
Voyager Fleet Insight (VFI) - this is an online service, which provides a wide range of information for ship owners regarding their vessels and navigation. The service contains information about ships supplied by TGT eData or Global Navigation Solutions or/and using their software.
Service is available at: https://vfi.gnsworldwide.com
- Products Onboard Collection and its flag compliance – recommendatory in nature.
- You can check the onboard inventory online: digital and paper publications and charts, up to a separate electronic nautical chart cell. Moreover, the date of license order and the expiry date are also displayed here.
- You can arrange digital and paper products collection by the edition date, the date of the last update, and the minimum flag requirements.
- See the products list, order history.
- Monitoring of ENC cells and paper charts usage (from 1 months up to 1 year period), where you can check the date of any definite ENC cell.
Information available for the vessels, which are not supplied by eData or GNS, but still using their software:
- You can see all vessels’ voyages during last 12 months in a 6 hour resolution (if downloaded month by month). The data can be downloaded in xls format.
- Inspection history during last 3 years: the place of inspection, its date and the result (successful or not), the detention period and the reason of detention.
- Port Call history during last 12 months is also available.
31.05.2019 The managers of E-Data LLC are visiting Nor-Shipping 2019 exhibition, Norway http://www.nor-shipping.com. The international exhibition of marine technologies will take place from 4th to 7th June 2019 in Lillestrøm (Norway). Nor-Shipping is also the largest international shipbuilding exhibition. Leading maritime industry companies from all over the world will present their latest offers. The managers of E-Data LLC are looking forward to productive negotiations, new acquaintances and meetings with prospective partners and customers.
24.04.2019 E-DATA LLC will participate at the 15th International Maritime Exhibition & Conference for Shipping, Shipbuilding, Offshore Energy, Ports, Inland Waterways & Oceanography NEVA 2019 on 17-20 September 2019. Wellcome to "Expoforum" Convention and Exhibition Centre at St Petersburg, Russia, Petersburgskoye Shosse, 64/1, exhibition hall G, stand G7250 (provisional plan). Exhibition site: https://transtec-neva.com/
2019/02/27 Our company really cares about our customers - that’s why we offer new automatic ENC license supply system that was built by our developers and is already in use. It places the orders of UKHO AVCS service without any human participation within the shortest timeframe. Contact us for 24/7 assistance: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
2019/01/21 Voyager Fleet Insight (VFI) service has been launched. This is an online service, which provides a wide range of information for ship owners regarding their vessels and navigation. The service contains information about ships supplied by TGT eData or Global Navigation Solutions or/and using their software. More info...
2018/09/10 E-Data LLC took part in the 28th International Maritime Trade Fair SMM-2018 on September 4-7, 2018 in Hamburg. The event was visited by the director Miroslav Alekseev. Participation in the event helped us to establish a large number of new business contacts and strengthen relationships with our customers.
E-Data LLC (represented by Miroslav Alekseev) visited the exhibition Posidonia 2018 on June 4-8, 2018. E-Data LLC Company’s management is a regular visitor of this exhibition, as the topical problems of the shipping industry are discussed there.
We support our specialists and appreciate their effort. As a reward for an excellent job, Technical Support member is sent to Global Navigation Solutions training courses to learn how to work more efficiently with the company's digital products in order to provide better service for our customers.
TGT e-Data takes part in SEA Japan 2018 on April 11-13, 2018 collectively with CORNES & COMPANY LIMITED. Tokyo Big Sight Exhibition Center, stand C-34. TGT e-Data is represented by Miroslav Alekseev.
E-Data LLC and Global Navigation Solutions - on TRANSTEC NEVA SHOW 2015